Monday, April 2, 2012

Customized Common Core Posters

I've had many requests for customized common core standards posters, so I decided to create these for 2nd and 3rd grade. These posters contain all standards for Language Arts (Reading, Writing, Language, etc.) and Math. I will also create Science and Social Studies posters to match your state standards in these areas. For more information, click on the pictures below!

2nd Grade Common Core Standards Posters:



3rd Grade Common Core Standards Posters:

2 comments:

  1. Cute blog!! I am your newest follower and I am giving you the Lovely Blog Award!! Hop on over to mine to pick it up!!

    kutekinderkids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this amazing resource! I have already prepared the language arts and math standards. I can't wait for you to send me the science and social studies standards. You have saved me a ton of time and helped me get a jump start. I just started my own blog as well and appreciate all your ideas and inspiration. brightconcepts4teachers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete